Housing Choice Voucher Program
DRS has CLOSED its Section 8 Voucher wait list
Below is information for those who turned in Pre-Applications on March 2 or 3, 2015
- Your information will be input into the State’s database where it will be sorted and ranked based on a number of factors
- There is no way to estimate when or if you will be given a Section 8 Voucher. They become available if any of our existing housing clients lose theirs for any reason or if the State issues new vouchers to DRS. At this time DOH has put a freeze on the issuance of new vouchers until further notice.
- It is VERY important if any of your information changes from what is on your initial Pre-Application you submitted, that you notify Donna Wyant in writing within 10 days. Please send your changes to:
Disabled Resource Services
Attn: Donna Wyant
1017 Robertson St. Unit B
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- If you are chosen for a voucher, you will be notified via mail. Should you be denied for any reason, you also will receive a letter in the mail
- If you have any questions regarding this program, call 970-482-2700 and ask for Donna Wyant, Housing Coordinator or email her [email protected] .