Our program provides direct services for individuals that are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or DeafBlind.
Disabled Resource Services’ Deaf/Hard of Hearing/DeafBlind services program works with individuals with hearing loss, encouraging you to live the independent life you choose for yourself through a variety of means. Our program can communicate with you in the language you are most comfortable in ASL and English or by providing interpreters in other languages.
It’s about YOU!
When you work with Disabled Resource Services, you tell us about your needs and goals. We will work together find the ways to get there.
DRS can research technology and equipment for a more independent life.
Peer Support and Advocacy Groups
The focus of this group is a collaboration between Disabled Resource Services, The Colorado Cross Disability Coalition and Rocky Mountain Health Plans to advocate for accessible communication at medical, legal and community appointments and events.
Information and Referral
It can be a challenge to find out and navigating the vast array of local, Colorado and Federal-based services and resources for individuals. We can help you find the services you need!
• DOVE — Deaf Overcoming Violence Through Empowerment
• Aspen Camp — year-round programs for Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and CODA youth, adults, and their family members
• CSDB — Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind
• Caption First — realtime or post-production captioning services
• Rocky Mountain ADA Center — information on ADA for residents of Colorado
• CAD — Colorado Association of the Deaf
• CRID — Colorado Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
• RMDS — Rocky Mountain Deaf School
• CCDHH —Colorado Commission for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and DeafBlind
• Disabled Access Credit through the IRS
Jenny Miller, Deaf Services Specialist, 970-581-2066 (V/Text), email@example.com