There are many ways for you to impact the lives of the people we serve… people with disabilities. Options appear below. Feel free to call DRS if you have questions or want to discuss other ideas you may have.
1) Financial Support
Immediate Financial Support
Donate to Disabled Resources Services through ColoradoGives.org!
Deferred Financial Support
Coming soon, but for immediate assistance contact David Swinehart: 970-482-2700
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contribution made by their employees. If your company offers this, you can magnify the value of your gift. Check with your employer’s HR department to see if a Matching Gift Program exists. If it does, ask HR for a copy of the Matching Gift Form and complete your portion. Make your gift and include the completed form.
During the annual United Pledge Drive, designate DRS as a recipient of your support.
2) Goods and Supplies
- Travel size hygiene products: soap; toothpaste; lotion; shampoo; conditioner
- Toothbrushes/floss; razors/shaving cream; sun screen; female hygiene products
- Our Wish List will be updated soon!
Volunteers are needed to assist low-income and home-bound individuals with disabilities. Helping people with disabilities can be very rewarding! Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Terry, at 970-482-2700 to learn about our current needs. Examples include:
- Assisting clients so they can continue living in their homes. Volunteers help with such things as occasional yard work, snow shoveling, household chores, organizing, reading to people with vision loss, handyman work, transportation, and moving assistance
- Participating in the planning and implementation of our annual fundraiser, Wine Fest
- Assisting with office functions
- Providing leadership as a member of the Board of Directors