There are many ways for you to impact the lives of the people we serve… people with disabilities. You can make a gift, donate goods or services, or volunteer your time and talent. Questions? Call us at (970) 482-2700 if you have questions or want to discuss other ideas you may have.
Make a positive impact on the lives of those with disabilities with a gift. Donate to Disabled Resources Services through our website.
Join our Monthly Giving Club! Simply make a recurring donation to Disabled Resources Services through our website. You’ll automatically be added to the Club!
Matching Gifts: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contribution made by their employees. To magnify the impact of your gift, ask your company’s HR department to see if a Matching Gift Program exists to magnify the impact of your gift. If it does, ask HR for a copy of the Matching Gift Form and complete your portion. Make your gift and include the completed form.
Remember DRS on Colorado Gives Day! Give where you live on the first Tuesday of December at coloradogives.org. Don’t miss the date — schedule your gift in advance starting on November 1st.
Sponsor or attend Wine Fest: Join us each year for exquisite wine, craft beer and cuisine. All proceeds benefit Disabled Resource Services.
United Way: During the annual United Pledge Drive, designate DRS as a recipient of your support.
Estate Planning: Consider including DRS in your estate plans. For more information and questions, contact us at 970-482-2700.
2) Donate Goods & Services
- Travel size hygiene products: soap, toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, conditioner
- Toothbrushes/floss, razors/shaving cream, sun screen, female hygiene products
- Our Wish List will be updated soon!
3) Volunteer Your Time & Talent
Volunteers are needed to assist low-income and home-bound individuals with disabilities. Helping people with disabilities can be very rewarding! Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Terry, at 970-482-2700 to learn about our current needs. Examples include:
- Assisting clients so they can continue living in their homes. Volunteers help with such things as occasional yard work, snow shoveling, household chores, organizing, reading to people with vision loss, handyman work, transportation, and moving assistance
- Participating in the planning and implementation of our annual fundraiser, Wine Fest
- Assisting with office functions
- Providing leadership as a member of the Board of Directors