June 2020 Office Re-Opening
June 1, 2020 Office Re-Opening
- We will open the building to consumers (and one person to accompany them for accommodation ONLY, otherwise just the consumer) by appointment only. This includes acquiring bus passes.
- When you are making your appointment with your ILS, you will be asked the following question to determine if you are healthy/safe to enter the building:
- Do you have any of the symptoms related to illness: fever, cough, etc. or been within six (6) feet of someone who has?
- As the ILS greets the you in the lobby, you will be asked the same question again. If the answer is yes, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment/should not enter the building so that we adhere to the Safer-at-Home/14-day self-quarantine guidelines
- Only one consumer at a time will be allowed to enter/exit the building to follow social distancing protocol, this includes community members renting/returned loan equipment. The ILS or Loan Program coordinator will greet you in the lobby and escort you in/out and ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Our Staff will have touchless thermometers to utilize if they think it is warranted to double check someone they think is symptomatic.
- The person with whom the appointment is taking place will meet their guest in the lobby and escorting them out of the building at the end of the meeting through the front door. Staff are responsible to ensure entering and exiting guests can do so according to guidelines.
- All guests and staff must wear masks when meeting.
- THE EXCEPTION: for those with disabilities that preclude them from wearing a mask, they will not be required to wear a mask.
- Consumers and guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter the building and when they leave the building.
- Consumers must supply their own water/drinks.