VMA55 provides individualized assistance in navigating the vast array of local, Colorado and Federal-based services and resources for individuals age 55 and older who are blind or low-vision.
- Community-Based Vision Group meetings
- In-Home assessments, resources to vision-related equipment
- Deaf/Blind Services and Resources
- Peer Counselling/Mentoring-Program Coordinator is blind and understands the life changes associated with ongoing vision loss.
- Vision-related Independent Living Skills training
- Information and Referral
- Individualized consultation with family, friends, and anyone insuring for any age with low-vision/blindness questions
Vision Matters After 55 Program Coordinator
Program Development and Community Outreach Specialist
Message-Only Line: 970-449-6983
Email: [email protected]