Virtual Wine Fest
VIRTUAL WINE FEST FORT COLLINS
Sample New Odell Wine While Benefitting DRS
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Disabled Resource Services (DRS) has announced that it is partnering with Odell Brewing Co. to create an online version of its annual Wine Fest. Virtual Wine Fest will feature the newly introduced Odell canned wines.
Virtual Wine Fest will take place on Friday evening, August 7th, with guests enjoying the wine tasting experience from the comfort of their homes.
“In the spirit of past Wine Fests, this virtual event focuses on tasting and education. Participants will learn about the wines and the inside story of how Odell created a whole new product line,” says Joan La Belle, DRS’ executive director. “And money raised will assist people with disabilities achieve a greater quality of life and independence.”
• The Virtual Wine Fest will take place Friday, August 7th via Zoom
• 6:30pm-8:30pm (end time approximate)
• Travis Green, winemaker, will discuss the OBC Wine Project along with each wine and its characteristics and answer questions from participants
• Participants will sample all Odell wines: Red Blend, White Blend, Rose, Rose with Bubbles
• Wine can be picked up at the DRS Fort Collins office from Tuesday, August 4th -Friday, August 7th or by appointment
• Event is limited to 100 households
• Tickets are $80, which includes a four-can set of wine (each can equals ½ of a 750ml bottle of wine)
• Registration closes at midnight on Thursday, August 6th
Tickets can be purchased online on the Wine Fest website. Find more details about the event on Facebook and the website.
Questions? Call 970-482-2700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.