Our Disability/Vision Matters program provides individualized assistance in navigating the vast array of local, Colorado and Federal-based services and resources for individuals who are blind or low-vision.
- Community-based Disability/Vision Group
- In-home assessments, resources to vision-related equipment
- Deaf/Blind services and resources
- Vision-related Independent Living Skills training
- Information and referral
- Individualized consultation with family, friends, and anyone of any age with disabilities/ low-vision/blindness questions